Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Other Therapy

The weather here as been extremely crumby the past week. It's been really windy, cool and rainy. I haven't been able to get outside as much as I would have liked. Thankfully, my gardening is about caught up so I'm not stressed about it.


But tonight I had so many things on mind I needed my therapy. I needed some thinking time. Time to process all that was going through my head and put it into perspective. So, tonight, I returned to my other form of therapy: running. It seems like the harder I push myself, the better I feel, and the more I am able to work out in my brain. So here's where I've returned to:


I am blessed to have two healthy kids I adore. I am blessed to have a husband who loves us, works hard and provides for us. I am blessed to have friends I can confide in and love to be around. I am blessed to have a family who loves me in spite of me. And, I can not control other people's actions. I must give them the benefit of the doubt because they are not malicious. They do not set out to hurt others and they rarely realize the consequences of their actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment